• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windows 7 is worse than Vista whine dump Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Enraged Slith Icon

• Ineffectual Mayor No. 352
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:59 PM

Say what you want about Vista, but it didn't prevent me from manually organizing my files. Windows 7 is an absolute pain to work with, and I can't comprehend what kind of blithering idiot would decide to remove one of the most basic and essential functions from a computer and call it a feature.

Also, while I'm complaining, they also decided to destroy MS Paint, and I can't get my computer to automatically use the older version I downloaded as the primary program to open my fucking bitmaps. Vista's Paint was the pinnacle of elegance and functionality in a simple program, so I'm not sure why they decided to fuck it up sideways and discard it for something cumbersome and irrelevant.

Sorry.
Go here for some super awesome graphics:
Enraged Slith's Graphics
PS: I made them with you in mind

#2 User is online   Niemand Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:52 AM

Windows 7 is an absolute pain to work with, and I can't comprehend what kind of blithering idiot would decide to remove one of the most basic and essential functions from a computer and call it a feature.

What function was removed? I've only used Windows 7 for fifteen minutes or so, to try to get my brother's computer to recognize a bluetooth mouse (which did eventually work after the correct ritual), but from what I mostly hear people like Win 7 reasonably well, at least compared to Vista.

#3 User is offline   Tyranicus Icon

• Celtic Pride
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:55 AM

What do you mean you can't manually organize your files? You most certainly can.
How could you not be madly in love with Tyran? —Andraste
I for one welcome our new glacier overlords. —Arancaytar
I love you. Now eat my semen. —Nikki

#4 User is offline   Enraged Slith Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:28 PM

If I have three files in a folder, labeled A, B, and C respectively, they will always be organized in the same way. I can't put them as B A C or A C B, etc., because the computer simply does not have that capability. I can choose by what criteria they will be automatically organized, but I can't place them myself. Maybe this seems like a small complaint, but it's incredibly aggravating whenever it's relevant.
Go here for some super awesome graphics:
Enraged Slith's Graphics
PS: I made them with you in mind

#5 User is offline   Nalyd Icon

• Anama High Priest
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:43 PM

As far as I can tell, the same is true for Vista. Though I've never actually tried to change it. Could be wrong.
Not I, said the fly.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cethin skin by Eric Colon.
logo